Thursday, March 24, 2011

New York City :]

  Upon the graduation of High School in May, I have many plans. Most high schoolers can't think of anything more than a fun, relaxing summer, possibly a vacation or two, and then it's time for college. Well for me it's different. I have a summer-long job then will be moving to New York City in August. I will be attending an amazing college called John Jay College of Criminal Justice, and I will be living in the New Yorker Hotel.
   All my life I wanted to live in New York City, and now my dream is coming true. I couldn't be any happier.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you have your whole summer shot with packing and getting all the apartment stuff you nedd to live on your own. i will miss my fellow friend and hope you will come back to band and see all of us in Liberty Center.

    ReplyDelete