Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Musicals
This March and April is going to be a busy time. I am going to Seven, yes count them, seven high school musicals. My friends and I have always loved musicals and this year, because knowing many people from other schools, we are attending multiple musicals. I am actually really excited, I have seen a few of them before, but it will be interesting to see people I know preforming. I have no doubt in my mind that they will be fantastic, but I am not quite sure that they will top Broadways' Wicked. Last March I got to go to New York City and see it preformed. It was absolutely amazing, and if I had the chance, I would see it again. I have do doubt that in the future, I will be seeing many more musicals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, that is a lot of musicals! That is really cool that your into musicals. I have gone to a couple of the in Chicago. They are very fun and enjoyable to go to. Hope you have fun watching them when you go!
ReplyDelete