Thursday, March 31, 2011

Coffee :]

Every year for lent, family always gives something up. Each person has to stick with it for the entire 40 days, if not we get ridiculed, but in a fun family loving way. This year I decided to give up coffee. I have loved coffee since my sophomore year in high school and you could say I’ve been addicted to it. Every morning i would wake up, and the first thing I would do was get my morning coffee, because without it I don’t wake up very well. So when I gave up drinking coffee, I did not realize how hard it was going to be! During the first week I would still wander downstairs to get my coffee, but then remember I gave it up. Each morning has been very hard to be alert in the morning without my coffee. I almost cannot wait for lent to be over so I can enjoy my coffee again.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds pretty difficult. I don't drink coffee every day, but I still love it a lot. Maybe also you could try another tactic to be alert in the morning so that coffee is not the only thing that wakes you up. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete