Thursday, March 24, 2011

April, April, April.

April is going to be one of the busiest moths I’ve had in a long time. The first weekend of April, is training for my summer long job at a Boy Scout camp. Which by the way, I cannot wait for it to start. Then during the second I have to be in New York City for some final arrangements to be made that must be made in person, not that I’m complaining. Any reason to go to the big apple, and I’m there. During the third week, I will be going on a music vacation to Chicago. I think that it is going to utterly fantastic.  The third weekend is our High school musical, The Sound of Music, in which I participate as a pit orchestra member. Then my fourth weekend will be my senior prom. Exciting right? I sure hope so.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you will be one busy person. Take some time to enjoy it though. Life rushes by way too fast and before you know it it's just a memory. Congrats on the NYC deal. I think what you will be studying and where you will be living is awesome. Wish I were young again to be able to do that. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Mickie's comments! I know how fast life passes us by sometimes it seems like I should still be your age. So many things I always wanted to do and never had the time to do. Don't get me wrong I would never give up my family and I do not regret a minute of it, but I just wish I would have experienced some other things along the way that I wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. Have fun in New York by the way.

    ReplyDelete