Today, while on MSN.com, I saw a very strange headline. "Accused killer: I preformed plastic surgery on myself." I thought to myself, that's just outrageous! The article goes on to say how a man in Tokyo, Japan had committed a murder of his British language school teacher and then ran away. He then preformed surgeries on his face and moved from area. What I don't understand is why you would commit the crime in the first place. And then secondly why would you run and preform plastic surgery on yourself? If you committed the crime, eventually you would be caught and be punished. Granted this is not always true as we know in our society, but to go through such lengths to cut up and change your face, I feel, is quite absurd.
"Accused Killer; I preformed plastic surgery on myself"
I saw the other day while i was at a clients house for work on their tv, that people are selling "self gastric bipass" surgery kits.People are crazy, and do crazy things in which they think will lead to happiness or freedom. This world gets weirder each and every day.
ReplyDeleteVery nicely written! I agree that this is a crazy act by this person! Why would any human being do either of these gruesome acts?
ReplyDelete